Due to our continued growth and maintaining excellence in client services we are seeking an Accountant to join our firm.
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns and business activity statements for all sized clients in a range of varied industries;
- Working directly with the Managers attending to the business needs of our clients.
Skills and experience:
- 1-3 years' experience in public practice accounting and confidence in liaising directly with clients;
- Tertiary education at an Australian university and hold a minimum of a bachelor's degree with an accounting major or equivalent. Non-Tertiary educated applicants may be considered if they have extensive public practice experience;
- Strong taxation knowledge to support our team during tax season;
- Positive, self-motivated, attention to detail, problem-solving and tech savvy;
- Working experience with MYOB and XERO desirable;
- Ability to build excellent client relationships with excellent communication skills
We offer the successful candidates:
- Attractive remuneration packages based upon relevant qualifications and experience.
- An outstanding opportunity for a dynamic individual to be involved in a busy and stimulating role within a rewarding team environment.
- A passionate team culture, with a depth and breadth of services that will rival any major business consulting firm. Provide clients with the personal touch only a locally owned firm can provide.
- Assistance with relocation expenses will be considered if you are the successful applicant.
All applications are Strictly Private & Confidential.
Apply Online Now
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact one of our partners Trent Rosato on (02) 6964 4400 or email email@example.com