Bookkeeper / Assistant Accountant
Due to our continued growth and maintaining excellence in client services we are seeking a bookkeeper/assistant accountant to join our firm.
- Data entry and reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly activity statements;
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals and small business; and
- Processing payroll using single touch payroll (STP).
Skills and experience:
- Experience in performing these duties is preferable;
- Positive, self-motivated, attention to detail, problem-solving and tech savvy;
- Working experience with MYOB, Xero and Microsoft Office desirable;
- Ability to build excellent client relationships with excellent communication skills.
We offer the successful candidates:
- Attractive remuneration packages based upon relevant qualifications and experience.
- An outstanding opportunity for a dynamic individual to be involved in a busy and stimulating role within a rewarding team environment.
- A passionate team culture, with a depth and breadth of services that will rival any major business consulting firm. Provide clients with the personal touch only a locally owned firm can provide.
All applications are Strictly Private & Confidential.
Applications close Friday 16th April 2021
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Online Now