As a company officer you are responsible for the affairs of the company and you are also required to comply with the legislation of the Corporations Act (2001) and keep all Statutory Records under this legislation.
Our experienced Corporate Secretarial Team are here to ensure that all Compliance and Statutory matters are adhered to in a timely and cost effective manner. Our firm uses the BGL Corporate Compliance computer software to process the preparation, signing, lodging and filing of all Forms, Documents, Resolutions, Minutes and Registers.
Our services include but are not limited to:
• Company Incorporations, Deregistrations and changes
• Deed formation and amendments for Trusts and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
• Minute Preparation and Trust Resolutions
• Processing of Dividend Payments
• Processing of Annual Reviews
• Maintenance of Registers of Shareholders and Officeholders
• Changes of address of Officeholders and Shareholders
• Changes of address of Registered Office and Principal place of business
• Changes to Officeholders
• Transfers of shares, allotment of shares and other share transactions
• Business name registrations, changes and renewals
If you need Roy Spagnolo & Associates to assist with your corporate secretarial duties, call us on (02) 69644400 to speak to our Corporate Secretary team.