Senior Manager (Accountant)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a Top 100 Accounting Firm in a cosmopolitan country city location?
With continued growth in the practice, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a CA or CPA qualified accountant with 5+ years' experience to work with our diverse client base.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the Firm's interesting and diverse client businesses and entities.
- Reporting to the Partners and leading and overseeing a team of bookkeepers and accountants.
- Ensuring client's compliance obligations (BAS, Financial Statements, taxation obligations) are met as well as providing taxation and business consulting advice.
- Planning and coordinating work and maintaining strong productivity levels.
To Be Successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary and either CA or CPA qualifications.
- 5+ years of recent work experience within a public practice accounting firm.
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian reporting requirements especially AIFRS Accounting, current tax legislation, Corporations Act and ASIC requirements.
- Working with MYOB and Xero desirable.
- Ability to build excellent client relationships with excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience overseeing, guiding and mentoring junior/intermediate staff.
We offer the successful candidates:
- Attractive remuneration package based upon relevant qualifications and experience.
- An outstanding opportunity for a dynamic individual to be involved in a busy and stimulating role within a rewarding team environment.
- A passionate team culture, with a depth and breadth of services that will rival any major business consulting firm. Provide clients with the personal touch only a locally owned firm can provide.
- Assistance with relocation expenses will be considered if you are the successful applicant.
All applications are Strictly Private & Confidential
Apply Online Now
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact one of our partners Trent Rosato on (02) 6964 4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org